Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Saved A Life Today!

BREAKING NEWS

Local woman saves a life.  While doing her daily morning walk, Terri Naroian began to notice the morbid scene that stretched for over a mile.  On the side of the road were numerous dead frogs.  One after the other.  Scientist say that this year there have been more frogs than any other year.  The natural percentage of little jumpers who survive their migration has risen due to the increased in tadpoles.

Terri's walk began like all the rest.  An early morning rise with the choreographed music of nature married with cars transporting diligent workers.  Her typical path is to walk down the street for a mile and back the same mile.  For a mile and a half she sent prayers to the deceased as she came upon them. At the mile and a half mark, her heart leapt as she spotted a whole frog on the side of the road.  He was small and still but there was life flowing through.  The brave samaritan, knelt down and gently touched the back of the tiny creature and he jumped off the road into the grass.

This hero is a role model for all of our city!  The lives of many can be saved by just the smallest act of kindness.


Thanks for reading, following and forwarding my posts!!!

2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from fibromyalgia , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered fibromyalgia in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always complain of joint stiffness, and he always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the cure to fibromyalgia . I never imagined fibromyalgia has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. fibromyalgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Sophie from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic fibromhyalgia,since i was bone , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had Pain all over my body,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 31 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs jessica on how her daughter was been cured from  fibromhyalgia through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months and two weeks as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete