Saturday, July 27, 2013

Charlie Horse in My Cheeks

These illnesses never ceese to amaze me.  It is still mind boggling to gently brush by something and feel  radiating heat and pain travel through my leg.  The cold metal plate feeling in the back of my head is confusing as well.  They seem to create a question mark with my doctor's too because they don't quite understand fibromyalgia or what these symptoms are, completely.

Last night, I was enjoying conversation with my husband and he was making me laugh.  I so love to laugh and there are times when I don't have a funny bone, so when I do, I cherish the laughter that much more.  I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.  That's a pain I can deal with :)  It's also a pain that makes sense to me.  Then my cheeks started to hurt from the large smile that was created while the laughter burst from within.  Again, this is understandable and welcome discomfort.  All of a sudden, the pain in my cheeks increased and my facial muscles froze.  Both cheek bone muscles were tight, super-balls sitting just under my eyes.  As I realized what was happening, I began to laugh harder and the muscle under my eyebrow joined in on the tense fun.  I was laughing and trying to explain to Ray what was happening.  It's not easy to laugh and talk, but try to laugh and talk with a frozen face.  I realized that I wouldn't be able to release the tension in my face until I relaxed every muscle, so I needed to stop laughing to stop the biting charlie horses.

There has been some question about whether or not my body is experiencing type of Parkinson's Disease.  After this last symptom, I think it's time to see my neurologist again.  I'm glad that the sign urging me to make that appointment was through laughter and not something devastating.  This confirms that the Universe is conspiring for my good and sending me signs to redirect me when needed.  When I'm in tune and aware enough to see the signs, even the most enjoyable moments have their hidden messages.  I don't have to wait for the cosmic 2 x 4 up side the head to make an adjustment in my life.

I guess when my mother said to not make that face because it'll stay that way, she wasn't kidding :-D

Thanks for reading, forwarding and following my posts!!!

2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from fibromyalgia , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered fibromyalgia in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always complain of joint stiffness, and he always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the cure to fibromyalgia . I never imagined fibromyalgia has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. fibromyalgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from fibromyalgia , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered fibromyalgia in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always complain of joint stiffness, and he always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the cure to fibromyalgia . I never imagined fibromyalgia has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. fibromyalgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete